cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Unable to link Samsung watch with Strava

AB6876
Mt. Kenya

I have Strava app on phone and watch, when following instructions on watch it points me to - https://watch.samsung.strava.com/

When I access the site I get the following error -

{"message": "Internal server error"}

I have tried different browsers on different devices and get the same error on all of them. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello,

I'm happy to confirm that this issue has been resolved and the Samsung watches should work as expected with Strava.  If you are still having issues, we ask that you submit a support ticket, and someone from Strava Support will be happy to work with you to troubleshoot.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience and we want to sincerely thank you all for your patience.  

Again, if you continue to have any issues with this, please submit a support ticket so we can help you out.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello,

I'm happy to confirm that this issue has been resolved and the Samsung watches should work as expected with Strava.  If you are still having issues, we ask that you submit a support ticket, and someone from Strava Support will be happy to work with you to troubleshoot.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience and we want to sincerely thank you all for your patience.  

Again, if you continue to have any issues with this, please submit a support ticket so we can help you out.

Jane (she/her)

BrentonJJ
Shkhara

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello! 

Thanks to everyone who has posted and sincere apologies for the continued issue.  We are working with Samsung to investigate, but at this time we don't have an estimated time of resolution. 

In the meantime, we recommend recording your activities with the native Samsung Health App on your watch, and syncing those activities to Strava.  Instructions for connecting Samsung Health to Strava are here .  Please note that only activities recorded with GPS data will sync to Strava. 

We appreciate your continued patience with this and we will post updates here when we know more. 

Jane (she/her)

Looks like it is sorted, thank you so much

Thanks for the update Jane. Could you request that Strava give regular updates. All Samsung watches are basically obselete. 

Thank you for the update

Rudes
Mt. Kenya

I see its being attended to as I too have same issue and fully paid up to Strava. 

WillemLoubser
Shkhara

Hello, by when should this be sorted?

Mato92
Mt. Kenya

Exactly the same with me! I want to sync an activity and it isn't letting me. When I try to reinstall, I can't.