cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Unable to link Samsung watch with Strava

AB6876
Mt. Kenya

I have Strava app on phone and watch, when following instructions on watch it points me to - https://watch.samsung.strava.com/

When I access the site I get the following error -

{"message": "Internal server error"}

I have tried different browsers on different devices and get the same error on all of them. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello,

I'm happy to confirm that this issue has been resolved and the Samsung watches should work as expected with Strava.  If you are still having issues, we ask that you submit a support ticket, and someone from Strava Support will be happy to work with you to troubleshoot.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience and we want to sincerely thank you all for your patience.  

Again, if you continue to have any issues with this, please submit a support ticket so we can help you out.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Alwaysjung
Mt. Kenya

I took am having this issue and can't sync Strava with the app on my phone. 

Puckle
Mt. Kenya

Thank goodness I'm not the only one

I'm encountering the same sync issues and though it was my watch being funky (not the first time) so am now waiting for it to be resolved so I can re-add my device

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @AB6876 

Sorry to hear of that error!  We're getting this reported to us from other Athletes and are currently investigating what might be causing this.  I'll update this thread when I know more. 

Thanks for your patience.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

thank you. Request to fix this ASAP and update the community.