cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segement and statistics

Brian1984
Mt. Kenya

Does strava only focus on running and cycling. I do a mix of golf, walking, running and hiking and segments seem to pop up more for running. 

Also statistics only have my running. I've done around 300km in hiking but all it shows is my 80km runs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello,
Sorry for the delay... @anchskier covered the segment part...I wanted to address the stats part... we currently show  stats for running, cycling and swimming.

However, if you have a subscription, you can log into the website to see your distance and time for a particular sport type on the website is by navigating to the Training Log

• To open the Training Log on the Strava website, select Training Log from the Training drop-down menu at the top of the page. 
  • On the Strava mobile app, select You > Progress and tap anywhere on the Training Log preview on the next screen.

On the Training Log you can select the sport type and select the criteria (Distance, Elevation, Time, Relative Effort). 

On the mobile app you can check out the Multisport Progress Chart on the Strava mobile app for stats from the past 3 months.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello,
Sorry for the delay... @anchskier covered the segment part...I wanted to address the stats part... we currently show  stats for running, cycling and swimming.

However, if you have a subscription, you can log into the website to see your distance and time for a particular sport type on the website is by navigating to the Training Log

• To open the Training Log on the Strava website, select Training Log from the Training drop-down menu at the top of the page. 
  • On the Strava mobile app, select You > Progress and tap anywhere on the Training Log preview on the next screen.

On the Training Log you can select the sport type and select the criteria (Distance, Elevation, Time, Relative Effort). 

On the mobile app you can check out the Multisport Progress Chart on the Strava mobile app for stats from the past 3 months.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

anchskier
Denali

@Brian1984 - As far as segments go, those are made by users like you and me.  If you want to see segments in places that you don't see them now, then you can create them.  Strava does not create them.  You will see more segments for activities that more people do in a given area.  Generally, in my experience, more people who run are interested in segments than people who hike, so you will usually find a lot more "running" segments.  

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings