cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava does't show burned calories

tomaszkorczak
Mt. Kenya

Hello, I have a problem with my strava. I using heart rate monior (Geoid HS500), after i end the trening strava shows only my heart reate without burning calories.  I added my weight to my strava profile but it still not working. Can anybody help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @tomaszkorczak 

Thanks for posting about this.

Strava shows Calories as they were provided to us by upload partners. If no value is sent, or you record with the Strava mobile app, we use our own calculations. At this time, Strava only performs a calorie calculation on a ride, run, walk, and hike activities. All other activity types will not display calories unless the upload partner includes the data with the activity upload.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @tomaszkorczak 

Thanks for posting about this.

Strava shows Calories as they were provided to us by upload partners. If no value is sent, or you record with the Strava mobile app, we use our own calculations. At this time, Strava only performs a calorie calculation on a ride, run, walk, and hike activities. All other activity types will not display calories unless the upload partner includes the data with the activity upload.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team