cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Strava on devices that don't support Google Play Services

Rui
Mt. Kenya

Boa tarde

Os smartphone Huawei P40 lite não permitem que se instale serviços da play Store da Google por isso fico privado de utilizar a APP Strava. 

A equipa strava não consegue desenvolver um Apk ou no Gakery da Huawei para que possa instalar a aplicação no meu telemóvel?

Só consigo utilizar o Strava no computador. 

Obrigado

Cumprimentos

Rui Gomes

Good afternoon

Huawei P40 lite smartphones do not allow you to install services from the Google Play Store, so I am unable to use the Strava APP.

The Strava team is unable to develop an Apk or Huawei Gakery so that I can install the application on my phone?

I can only use Strava on my computer.

Thanks

Compliments

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Rui 

Thank you for your post.

Google Play Services provides access to core functionality of the Strava App.  Strava is not able to be installed or run on any device that doesn't support Google Play Services.  

Sorry about that and thank you for your understanding,

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Rui 

Thank you for your post.

Google Play Services provides access to core functionality of the Strava App.  Strava is not able to be installed or run on any device that doesn't support Google Play Services.  

Sorry about that and thank you for your understanding,

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Boa tarde

Obrigado pela atenção e resposta. Na verdade, sendo o Strava a melhor aplicação que existe para a prática desportiva, é lamentável que não a consigam transformar para ser usada nos telemóveis marca Huawei que não permitem a instalação do play Store. Tantas outras aplicações insignificantes permitem, através da gallery da Huawei ou através de um download simples de apk.

De certeza que a equipa strava, com vontade, conseguiria ultrapassar este constrangimento. Assim, não é possível a muitos subscritores do strava utilizá-lo para o fim para wow foi **bleep**.

CumprimentosRui Gomes

TRANSLATION: 

Good afternoon

Thank you for your attention and response. In fact, with Strava being the best application that exists for practicing sports, it is regrettable that they are not able to transform it to be used on Huawei brand cell phones that do not allow the Play Store to be installed. So many other insignificant applications allow, through the Huawei gallery or through a simple apk download.

I'm sure the Strava team, with determination, would be able to overcome this constraint. Therefore, it is not possible for many Strava subscribers to use it for the purpose so wow it was **bleep**.

Compliments
Rui Gomes