cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visibilité de la montre / Watch visibility

LeGoinfre
Mt. Kenya

Bonjour, je viens de changer de montre. J'avais une 735xt et je viens d'acheter la fénix pro 7. Depuis ce changement, ma montre n'apparaît plus dans le feed back de la séances?! Des idées pour remédier à ça ? Merci par avance.

TRANSLATION:   Hello, I just changed my watch. I had a 735xt and I just bought the fenix pro 7. Since this change, my watch no longer appears in the feed back of the sessions?! Any ideas to fix this? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @LeGoinfre 

Thanks for posting about this.  Sorry the data from your device is not being recognized properly on Strava. We do not have this device mapped in our system yet - which can cause your activity statistics to appear differently from what you see on the original platform you use.

We've filed a ticket for our engineers to add this model to Strava. Thank you for your patience.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @LeGoinfre 

Thanks for posting about this.  Sorry the data from your device is not being recognized properly on Strava. We do not have this device mapped in our system yet - which can cause your activity statistics to appear differently from what you see on the original platform you use.

We've filed a ticket for our engineers to add this model to Strava. Thank you for your patience.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team