cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcampb07
Shkhara

As a 40+ old rider who has been riding for a while, it can be discouraging to not get achievements as I improve or when they come few and far between. There are days where I have the top time but there is no recognition. It would be positive to see how I did at the end of the day per segment.

• Daily acknowledgment for being in the top 10 for the day
  • Total count of number of daily acknowledgement
  • Maybe trophies for top 3
4 Comments
eric
Elbrus

What would the implementation of this look like in the app? 

I like the idea. I'm thinking it would need to be optional with a toggle switch, because a big percent of users would be annoyed by the huge amount of "achievements". (I assume that, based on overall feedback that strava shared when they tried adding annual achievements awhile back.) A lot of users are on routes that are used by less than 10 users per day, so they would always get an achievement for every segment. 

Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3170505 (Check out my daily photos!)
Strava member since 2013
Status changed to: New Idea
Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi  mcampb07,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I have moved your idea regarding Daily Achievements to our Feature Suggestion board, so that others can also vote on your idea. Feel free to edit it to fine tune any details, and add a label or tags. We kindly ask that you review our Feature Suggestions guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Soren
Denali

Status changed to: Archived
Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello. We wanted to let you know that your idea submission from Aug 2022 regarding Daily Achievements has received little support from the Community and will not be added to our Product Roadmap in the foreseeable future.  The idea submission will be archived.  

Please note that your feedback is valuable to Strava. As stated in our Community Idea Guidelines, we receive many idea submissions each week, and realistically, there may be various reasons that prevent us from including an idea on our Product Roadmap.  

We want to thank you for taking the time to submit your idea and we look forward to your continued contributions to the Strava Community. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team