cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App notification

cy-linder
Pico de Orizaba

*First, the following screenshots are in German, hope this won't be a big issue.*

When I recevie Kudos or a close friend (marked as favorit) uploads a new activity I am notified by a push nofification on my mobile.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-17 um 08.52.18.jpg

When I tap on this message I am directed to the corresponding activity and I can check my Kudos or I can leave Kudos and/or comments on my friends activity. So far so good.

But why does the bell (upper right) and the home icon (lower left) still show this number?

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-17 um 08.53.18.jpg

Why do I have to navigate to the notification list and back again to get rid of the number even though I've already been taken to the activity in question via the push notification?

Am I missing something or could a review of this workflow be possible?

Cheers

Uli

https://www.strava.com/athletes/62919839
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi Uli!

Thanks for your post. This is a known issue in our backlog and we appreciate your patience as we hope to address this in the future. In the meantime, you should be able to log onto the website to clear out the notifications.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi Uli!

Thanks for your post. This is a known issue in our backlog and we appreciate your patience as we hope to address this in the future. In the meantime, you should be able to log onto the website to clear out the notifications.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team