cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Following People I Didn't Request

Sheila
Mt. Kenya

Strava has me following people I didn't follow / request. When I delete them it deletes someone I actually do follow. It's like it's mixed up names or something. I deleted everyone I follow and then added back those I want to follow but it followed people I didn't add again and not all those i did add. Been on Strava for 7 years, never happened before

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from support: Please make sure you have the most up to date version of the app installed. If you are still having issues, please respond to the email from our support team or submit a support ticket and our team will investigate further. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from support: Please make sure you have the most up to date version of the app installed. If you are still having issues, please respond to the email from our support team or submit a support ticket and our team will investigate further. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Sheila 

Thanks for you post. I checked our Support system and I can see you submitted a ticket directly to Strava Support which is what I would recommend in this scenario.  Thanks for doing that.

For anyone else having a similar issue, please submit a support ticket 

Jane (she/her)