cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders of previous rides (activities)

Forza
Pico de Orizaba

Hello Strava Community,

Kudos to Strava for showing us in our feed, reminders of previous rides, and other activities.  I love this feature, and hope it continues.  Really nice when these pop up in our personal feed, and I reminisce where or how I rode from a year or two year ago from the activity anniversary date.

Thank you, Strava!  Richard Forzani

https://www.strava.com/athletes/1284201
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

The "On this day" activity will always appear as the 3rd activity when scrolling through your own activities and is only visible to you. Some people love this feature, some aren't particularly fond of it. If you're one of the latter, there's an idea you can vote and comment on Activity from a year ago should be optional.

We appreciate the feedback!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Soren
Denali

The "On this day" activity will always appear as the 3rd activity when scrolling through your own activities and is only visible to you. Some people love this feature, some aren't particularly fond of it. If you're one of the latter, there's an idea you can vote and comment on Activity from a year ago should be optional.

We appreciate the feedback!

anchskier
Denali

I sincerely hope they either remove this feature completely or at least give us an option to turn it off.  It is extremely annoying to have a random activity show up in our recent activity feed that isn't recent.  I know a couple people who have deleted them because they mistook them for erroneous uploads or duplicate files.