cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Matched Rides not showing latest ride

GaborD
Mt. Kenya

I did exactly the same commuting ride as I did quite a few times this year, but now the Matched Rides feature is not showing up. Previously it popped up instantly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please take a look and let me know if you are still having the issue.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please take a look and let me know if you are still having the issue.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Seems to be working with prior activities. Haven't tried yet with a new activity. 

mpgard
Mt. Kenya

Would be good if the system status page that strava directs you to, had this important information instead of telling us "All systems operational". Misleading BS.

Hich76
Mt. Kenya

Hi.
is there a reason why Strava didn't put this Ride in with my "matched rides" for the same loop? I have done the same loop probably 30 times.

thanks...Bill Hichborn

05/29/2024
https://www.strava.com/activities/11526964662

05/13/2024
https://www.strava.com/activities/11402436968

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello! 
Thanks for writing in. We are aware of this issue and are working on solving it as quickly as possible. We will update this post with any updates that we get. 

We appreciate your patience

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Thanks. Another rider with matched rides not appearing. Just started today (5/29).

jonty12
Mt. Kenya

Same here. Yesterday my commute did not show up as a matched ride to the same commute I've done 10+ times.

Ted
Mt. Kenya

Same

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings