cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Web Personal Heatmaps not updating

William_Cole
Mt. Kenya

UPDATE FROM STRAVA:

Hi all! We've released a fix that should resolve this issue! Please let us know if you are still missing activities from your personal heatmap.

Looks like no activity routes have updated on my heatmap since March 25th. I did the trick for a few (changing the sport back and forth) and that seemed to work. But I won't be doing that for the 25~ or so activities I have done since March 25th. 

What's going on Strava? Heatmaps are the only reason I pay for premium and it would be nice if they worked. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Hi all! We've released a fix that should resolve this issue! Please let us know if you are still missing activities from your personal heatmap.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

It's still not working after over a month. This is a premium feature that I am paying for. Sort it out strava! 

Since this morning my heatmap is complete again as far as i can see. Android. Thank you! 🌷

Issue still not solved today 24th of april 🙄

Hi Bruce. Still problems with heatmap. Activities missing, for example all mountainbiking in Sardegna, new and older rides. Please please resolve that problem asap, heatmap is important for me 

I'm still having this issue. Recent runs are added, but many older runs, both this year and years back have is not  added to my personal heatmaps. Have double checked time period and activity types. It is an issue both in browser and mobile app.

Further info:
- On the new maps tab, nothing seems to be showing up from the last month.
- In the route builder, everything shows up as expected. 

Using Strava web, Arc browser (chromium 123)

I am still missing all mountain Bike heat map 

All mountain biking missing too. Changed one session to Biking and back to Mountain and it showed up, but today that trip was gone again.

I wonder if this will be fixed or are we supposed to streamline activities.

Still missing all trail run activities on mobile (iOS). Snowboard/hike/run/bike all show up fine.

I still have activities missing as well. Only in the app, not the desktop version. An assumption: it's the activities that had the visibility set to "Only You" at some point. But not 100% sure.