cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava iOS App Activities Not Showing Images

jasondhughes
Shkhara

Seeing a really odd issue over the last few days. All activities in my feed - including my own - are not displaying any images (map, photos) other than video. Everything is fine when I logon via a browser. I have tried logging out and back in again, deleting and reinstalling the app, but nothing seems to be working. I’ve also checked my security settings just in case - no change. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

if you have a VPN try try disabling it then open up Strava again.  I’ll list Strava’s reply when I receive it 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

I’m also using Norton 360. I’ll try and figure out what’s causing it.

Yep, disabling VPN solved the problem! I guess some content is blocked somewhere. What VPN client are you using?

I'm using Norton VPN as I think the others in the thread are.   Strava have confirmed that this is a recognized issue with Norton VPN and they are working to solve the problem.  Chris

Iconnectit
Shkhara

I have the exact same issue here for about one week now. Also thumbnail images of other users aren’t shown anymore.

santafe
Mt. Kenya

i have the same issue iphone 13 mini

CRp3839
Shkhara

I’m just about to start cycling this morning and my issue has been resolved although I have emailed Strava with the problem 

unamericain
Mt. Kenya

Same issue here, all Friday, 8/11

CRp3839
Shkhara

I’ve got exactly the same issue.  When I tap on the blank map screen the map comes up.  Also not showing media or photos of those giving Kudos.

Kevin1300
Mt. Kenya

I have the same issue, not working in browser either