cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepakns
Mt. Kenya

We can see lot of data anlysis and graphs. But for layman like me, I caanot intrepret the meaning out of it. If we take example of power zone between this to this, what I should consider whether it is good, bad, need improvement,etc. If you can provide description and detailed analysis, that will help user to read the data and will come to know his/her personal progress.

4 Comments
Status changed to: New Idea
Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @deepakns ,

We appreciate your participation in the Community. It’s not entirely clear from your post what you’re suggesting here. Do you mind elaborating and including more details on the topic? We kindly ask that you review our Ideas guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

deepakns
Mt. Kenya

@Bryant I mean to say that, when I see Power zone I caanot compare my performance level with the benchmark or ideal level, if any. If you can tell me, whether my performance is good, bad or need to improve, which will help me to put efforts accordingly. You can also provide tips for important.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @deepakns 

Thanks so much for getting back to us.  We do have a detailed explanation of our power zone analysis features you can check out.  

Training with power data is typically done by using a training plan, where you spend prescribed amounts of time in each zone (tempo, threshold, active recovery, etc.)   Plans are customized to your goals, current fitness level, and the amount of time you can spend training.  We do offer this kind of training on Strava for Subscribers, you can check it out here.  

There are also many third party power zone training plans available, such as those featured on Trainer Road.  

Jane (she/her)

Status changed to: Existing
Jane
Moderator Moderator

Jane (she/her)