cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elapsed Mile Tracker

CoachK
Shkhara

Recently I was riding and every time I completed a mile, the elapsed time for the mile would pop up at the top of the screen.  However now I don’t see that anymore.  I love that feature and want to know how to enable it again. 

3 REPLIES 3

CoachK
Shkhara

I use the iPhone Strava app.  It literally popped up at the top recently but now I don’t see it any more.

anchskier
Denali

What type of device where you using to record the activity?  For example, with my Garmin Forerunner 735XT, I can set the "auto lap" option to a specific distance like 1 mile and it will give me the 1-mile splits as I am running or riding.  I'm sure most/many other garmin devices have that feature available and probably many other brands (I don't have specific experience with them though to know for sure).  

IMG_1503.PNG

Here is an example of a hike I was on recently.  I finished a mile and a blue banner came up and reported that it took me just over 19 minutes to walk that mile.  However I haven't seen that on at least the last month of rides.  I would like to see that on all rides and hikes.  How do I whether it comes on or off?

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings