cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Error. Cant "finish" or close my strava activity

Peter_S
Mt. Kenya

I went hiking the day before my flight and forgot to finish the activity session. Consequently, strava recorded the 12,000 km flight as part of the activity.

My issue is that now, whenever I go to that activity to close it, strava crashes. This means that I cannot record new sessions. 😞

Any ideas on how I can solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Peter_S 

Thanks for your post. It sounds like that recording file has become too large for the App. Strava is not designed to record air travel trips. If you haven't already resolved this, I would recommend rebooting your phone. The recording in progress will be lost, but you should then be able to use Strava again.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Peter_S 

Thanks for your post. It sounds like that recording file has become too large for the App. Strava is not designed to record air travel trips. If you haven't already resolved this, I would recommend rebooting your phone. The recording in progress will be lost, but you should then be able to use Strava again.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team