cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way of seeing how many times your friends have attempted a segment?

Shaffy
Mt. Kenya

New to cycling and new to Strava, which seems an epic way of tracking my minimal gain!

As my friends and I continue with this hobby, I wonder if it’s possible to see how many times your network/friends have attempted a segment. For example, recently I’ve attempted an ascent and thankfully beaten my previous 2 times for this segment. Currently I can only see my PB vs my friends PB, but feel there is a value in seeing the number of times they’ve attempted it, for comparability. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Shaffy
Thanks for your post. It would be very complex to implement this type of side-by-side comparison for multiple segments with another athlete. That being said, @anchskier shared some suggestions on how you can achieve what you are looking for here

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Shaffy
Thanks for your post. It would be very complex to implement this type of side-by-side comparison for multiple segments with another athlete. That being said, @anchskier shared some suggestions on how you can achieve what you are looking for here

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Shaffy
Mt. Kenya

Sorry just to update found this but only for the last 90 days…any way of seeing of time greater than 90 days?

Appreciate any help