cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Marathon Activity Deleted in error

batiekates
Mt. Kenya

Please could somebody help! I accidentally deleted my London Marathon run from Sunday and it had so many lovely comments that I'm afraid ill never get back.

I have submitted three ticket requests to Strava - two of which have been marked as solved but have had no response to say if it can and will be restored? Do you know if this is possible?

Many thanks

Katie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @batiekates
Thanks for your post in our Community Hub!

The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require the member to share personal account information. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

I took a look and see you have submitted a support request, #2884167. Our Support team will be able to assist you with this. They currently have an influx of tickets but they will be with you as quickly as possible. 

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @batiekates
Thanks for your post in our Community Hub!

The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require the member to share personal account information. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

I took a look and see you have submitted a support request, #2884167. Our Support team will be able to assist you with this. They currently have an influx of tickets but they will be with you as quickly as possible. 

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Thanks for the reply. Do you know what the turnaround time is please? 

Hey @batiekates
We do our best to answer our support emails as quickly as possible and we do offer expedited support for our subscribers. I took a look and see that your support ticket was responded to earlier this week. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

It used to be less than 24 hours, but recently it has been more like 3-4 days before you might hear back.  
Also, their system is really terrible.  For some stupid reason, any additional support tickets you submit while one is already in the system will get automatically marked as "solved" when they haven't even looked at it.  It is an automatic function.  I've tried to submit tickets for completely unrelated things before and they only respond to the first one and completely ignore anything else no matter what it is.