cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all best efforts are visible or do not update.

Sander
Pico de Orizaba

If I look at my personal records, I have only cycled distances of 80 kilometers/50 miles or more. The shorter distances are all 0 seconds. Of course I cycled these shorter distances, otherwise there would be no longer distances listed. In addition, these times, with the exception of the last 2 times, may not be correct at all. Either the hours are missing on the front or they are the times that should be displayed in the empty fields/for the shorter distances

Adding the “virtual ride” option would be nice. For example, the Stelvio is now considered my biggest climb, even though I have not cycled it in real life.

In addition, I would like to mention that kilometers are displayed in 3 ways, such as 10k, 20km. (dott) and 40 km
(Dutch Strava website)

Knipsel.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Sander,

Can you confirm if you're still experiencing this issue?
If so, could you submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Sander,

Can you confirm if you're still experiencing this issue?
If so, could you submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Sander
Pico de Orizaba

Hello KBryant24,

A value has now been entered behind every best attempt and I now see that my "biggest climb" is no longer my virtual climb of the Stelvio but of my real Col de la Croix-de-Fer climb.

What is not entirely correct, however, is that if you select a random best effort, you will be redirected to the best attempts section of the relevant activity where you placed this record.
At least, the activity is correct, but if, for example, I select my best attempt "100k", then I only see "biggest climb" under "best attempts".
So not my best attempt 100k but my biggest climb of the ride. And that was 8 meters.

A summary of my other best efforts during this activity would therefore not be out of place.

When I cycle in my own area, the only climb I have is a bridge over a highway. That climb doesn't interest me from that activity. My best distance attempts from that activity would be interesting here. This is, for example, to compare results from previous rides to see whether I am improving in terms of fitness.

entered valuesentered valueslongest bike ride (304km) but only the biggest climb visiblelongest bike ride (304km) but only the biggest climb visible(ps. The method of kilometer display still varies in the list)