cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 2024/2023 numbers on Strava suddenly missing over HALF of data

El_Guapo
Mt. Kenya

Just logged in this afternoon and my 2024 AND 2023 totals are WAAAAY off.  Looks like over 2/3rds of my miles,rides,elevation are gone.  Looked at several athletes I follow and same thing.  Our 2022 and earlier numbers are all correct.  But our 2023 and 2024 numbers are suddenly waaaaay low.  The weekly totals are correct and the rides are all there to see.  But the totals are off.  Screenshot below is from this afternoon.  This morning Strava correctly reflected me having 220 activities for 2024, 7737.8 miles and 410,081 feet elevation gain.  Now it shows 84 activities, 3083 miles and 113,519 feet elevation gain?  What gives.  I am a premium member as well.  Funny how our monthly fees just went up and then this.

Strava error.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please take a look and let me know if you are still having the issue.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

cbickle
Shkhara

Yesterday my total, which I have been keeping track of daily was at 3,753.5km.

Today, May 15th 2024, to my dismay, the total has been reduced to 3,691km with no explanation as to why the reduction has happened.

My only theory is that manual activities (that I add from my indoor bike rides at the gym) now do not count to overall total.

Has anyone else experienced something along these lines?

cbickle
Shkhara

This has been my experience today also. Yesterday my yearly total read 3753km and today it's suddenly gone down to 3691. The missing data is maybe the manual activities I have entered from the indoor bike. This is my best guess but I imagine the answer is more complex than this!