cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ski tracking

Boulderguy
Mt. Kenya

Hello. I use Strava to track all of my alpine ski days because I love all the data I get when I do that. The only thing that is missing is full season stats for alpine skiing. I track just about every ski day and would like to be able to see my stats such as vertical footage and number of runs for each season. 
I’m not sure why there are only yearly stats available for biking running and swimming… why not all sports?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tripp
Shkhara

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out!

We recently added the ability to view all your sports types in your profile stats on the web only. Similar to how your progress chart is laid out, we will display your top three most recorded sport types within the last 90 days in your profile stats sidebar on the web. 

At this time we do not have a way to show vertical footage and the number of runs for alpine skiing or snowboarding at this time. 

If you have further questions, please feel free to submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CarmenRae
Mt. Kenya

Even if there was a "winter" category added to the three core "sports" this would make Strava a year round app! 🙂

Tripp
Shkhara

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out!

We recently added the ability to view all your sports types in your profile stats on the web only. Similar to how your progress chart is laid out, we will display your top three most recorded sport types within the last 90 days in your profile stats sidebar on the web. 

At this time we do not have a way to show vertical footage and the number of runs for alpine skiing or snowboarding at this time. 

If you have further questions, please feel free to submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Looks like my friend has total vertical skied for Alpine Ski on the Dashboard but I don't. We both categorized is as Alpine ski. Any reason?