cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Climb categorisation filter still not back

99tollap
Mt. Kenya

Dear Strava,

I would again like to request that you add the climb categorisation filter back to the segment explorer/maps interface. The new interace is really awful for discovering climbs, and I am at the point of now using other software to plan my routes. Please change it so we can select category, 4, 3, 2, 1 and HC segments, because it is absolutely vital for route planning for many people, particularly for those living in/visiting mountainous areas. I really cannot understand why you would remove such a basic and useful filter for segments.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @99tollap and @AtomHeart 

Thanks for your feedback on these changes. I will pass it along to the relevant Team. 

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @99tollap and @AtomHeart 

Thanks for your feedback on these changes. I will pass it along to the relevant Team. 

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

AtomHeart
Mt. Kenya

Once you could filter segments by climb category. It was very helpful for creating training routes (cycling). I suggest to restore that feature. Is there anyone who wants it too? Chears.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings