cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display/ share long activity

Sander
Pico de Orizaba

I am very satisfied with Strava. However, not about displaying long activities among all other activities of your followers and sharing a long activity @Social Media.
For example, yesterday I cycled the touring version of the Amstel Gold Race. This took me about 8:45 hours.
If I look to and share my activity, the elapsed time is displayed there. This is 3 hours longer. So everyone thinks I cycled for 11:45 at a very slow pace. Why do you see the moving time on short routes and the elapsed time on long routes?

IMG_0761.jpeg

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Sander

The activity data you see on your dashboard may be slightly different from activity to activity depending on the activity type and the activity itself. For example, for a running activity, the elevation will appear in place of pace/speed if the elevation gain is greater than 100ft per mile. Otherwise, pace/speed will be visible on the dashboard. The information you see may also be dependent on the length of the text.

For example, if you are not seeing elevation or pace but an empty space or achievement, this may be because the time and distance take up more room on the screen, and therefore the next set of data (elevation or pace) is not displayed since there is limited room.

I hope this provides context on what you see.

If you don't mind, could you provide a description of what information you would like to see for activities like your screenshot?

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team