cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email About New Segment Percentages Feature - I Clicked Button but Can't See Percentages Anywhere

Whip
Shkhara

Hi there! I'm sure everyone received the email today with the subject line: You’re fast! Want to know how fast? Apparently, you can now see where you rank by percentage on segments. BUT when I clicked the button in this email that says "SEE YOUR RANK" there are no percentages anywhere that I can see for the segment I was shown for me or anyone else. Where do you find this percentages feature?

P.S. I have seen a low % next to my name on leaderboards in the past so it's got to be somewhere but since this is being announced as a new feature and I don't see a percentage for the segment the button took me to, I'm confused about how it works/where it is. Does anyone know? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anchskier
Denali

I think this might be another example of the app and the web browser versions having different features.  When I go to it on the web browser, I don't see anything, but when I go to it on the app, I can see the percentage listed right under my placing on the leaderboard.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

anchskier
Denali

I think this might be another example of the app and the web browser versions having different features.  When I go to it on the web browser, I don't see anything, but when I go to it on the app, I can see the percentage listed right under my placing on the leaderboard.  

That makes sense - thank you so much!