cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaderboard confusion ?

Ian
Elbrus

A little while ago Strava added the classification of "CR" for bike leaderboards (and presumably for other Activity types) in addition to KOM and QOM.  So we have CR for the fastest ever performance, KOM for fastest male and QOM for fastest female.  When I am displaced from a leaderboard I usually get a message of the form "...You just lost your KOM on Strava Segment by x seconds".  Yesterday's message was "...You just lost your CR on Strava Segment by 2 seconds" and when I look at the Segment it shows another person has the CR and I still have the KOM (2 seconds slower) - this is fine and would simply mean the other person hasn't declared themselves to be male.  However, if I filter the leaderboard to show men only it shows the other person first and I am second.

How can someone be top of the "men only" leaderboard but an inferior performance (mine) has the KOM ?

Did I misunderstand something or do I need to raise a ticket with the support team ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi Ian,

Thanks for writing in about leaderboards.  It sounds like your understanding of how they work is correct.  

Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further what's going on with that particular segment.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi Ian,

Thanks for writing in about leaderboards.  It sounds like your understanding of how they work is correct.  

Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further what's going on with that particular segment.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team