cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power curve issue with 'Last 6 Weeks'

AltadenaCheetah
Mt. Kenya

I looked at my power curve comparing 'All of 2022' to 'Last 6 weeks' and discovered that a ride that I did 10 days ago shows up in 'All of 2022' curve, but not in the 'Last 6 Weeks' curve. Is this a bug or is there some logical explanation for it?

power_curve.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello,

Apologies for the delayed response here.  I've been checking into this and the issue resolution is still a work in progress.  There is a workaround however, it's likely we can fix this issue on your accounts using an Admin Tool.

If it's still happening please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to help.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29

It still appears to be an issue with Zwift rides. The workaround unfortunately does not work with 'virtual rides'. I can't change the activity type for Zwift rides.

I am also having this issue, and can confirm this workaround was successful. 
Hope the team can fix the underlying issue soon, but this is OK for the time being, thanks!

Amritt
Pico de Orizaba

Hi Jane, thanks for posting the work around - first time i've seen this...and it works! will try on other rides, but chnaged to gravel ride and then back and hey presto....thanks, hope a more permanent solution is sorted asap.

@Amritt 

Great!  Thanks for letting us know that worked for you.

Jane (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello,

Apologies for the delayed response here.  I've been checking into this and the issue resolution is still a work in progress.  There is a workaround however, it's likely we can fix this issue on your accounts using an Admin Tool.

If it's still happening please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to help.  

Jane (she/her)

STILL BROKEN - Strava. I used to praise you at conferences in front of hundreds of people, now I talk about this as another basket case study. Shameful CX and hopeless QA/QC on the most basic of features. 

I can sort the code for you if you like. There are plenty of working scripts out there to process power data and funnily enough - they actually work!

Still broken for me, have been having this issue for over a year now.
I have emailed support and they have just said 'they are aware of the issue' but offered no help other than the workaround.

With subscriber cost going up, its ever more embarrassing that nobody seems to care enough to fix this bug. 

Hi Jane, I wonder, will this power curve feature come back for running anytime soon?

Still missing it since it was removed after 2021…

Still not fixed for me as well. 

This is absolutely horrendous. This topic shows that the problem has been known for more than a year now. All you did was label an answer which is not working as a solution. Why should I continue paying for something that is broken? And even worse, you do not even seem to care that one of the main selling points of a premium subscription is not working. 

THIS HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED> PLEASE REMOVE THE 'Solved' label on the post and get an engineer to fix the bug @strava