cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segments

Jenelder79
Mt. Kenya

It would be great if the app would tell me when  a segments is starting and ending on bike rides so I can push it or try to beat the fastest. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Jenelder79 

Thanks for posting about this!  I'm happy to let you know we have a live segments feature available on the Strava App that notifies you when you are entering and exiting a segment, and shows your time relative to your previous PR or to other Athlete's times.

All Strava Athletes can use live segments, however Strava Subscribers will see additional screens with comparison metrics.

Visit this link for full details and instructions.  We would love to hear back from you if you use the live segments feature and how you like it!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Jenelder79 

Thanks for posting about this!  I'm happy to let you know we have a live segments feature available on the Strava App that notifies you when you are entering and exiting a segment, and shows your time relative to your previous PR or to other Athlete's times.

All Strava Athletes can use live segments, however Strava Subscribers will see additional screens with comparison metrics.

Visit this link for full details and instructions.  We would love to hear back from you if you use the live segments feature and how you like it!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team