cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mark Swim as Commute but not Race

dsm1891
Pico de Orizaba

Hi,

When using the Strava Android App(269.10 (1226114)), if you enter a Swim activity, and try to define the `Type of Activity` you only have one option.... Commute 😂

Maybe there is somewhere in the world people may need to commute via swimming, but I would say for the vast majority of people this option will never be ticked.

It would be far more useful if you could mark your swim as a Race, like you can for run/cycle.

Posting in this forum as im not sure if its a bug or what, but its been like this for years 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi dsm1891,

Thanks for your post.  You are correct, we don't currently offer the ability to tag swimming activities as a race.

This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Feature Suggestion board, so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Feature Suggestions guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RoamingNick
Mt. Kenya

Still not solved… not cool 😐

dsm1891
Pico de Orizaba

I will share it on the suggestion board... but you got to tell me, how many people commute to work via swim? this is a stat I just have to know

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi dsm1891,

Thanks for your post.  You are correct, we don't currently offer the ability to tag swimming activities as a race.

This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Feature Suggestion board, so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Feature Suggestions guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team