cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power curve issue with 'Last 6 Weeks'

AltadenaCheetah
Mt. Kenya

I looked at my power curve comparing 'All of 2022' to 'Last 6 weeks' and discovered that a ride that I did 10 days ago shows up in 'All of 2022' curve, but not in the 'Last 6 Weeks' curve. Is this a bug or is there some logical explanation for it?

power_curve.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello,

Apologies for the delayed response here.  I've been checking into this and the issue resolution is still a work in progress.  There is a workaround however, it's likely we can fix this issue on your accounts using an Admin Tool.

If it's still happening please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to help.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29

What is the work around? Can this bug be prioritized by the admin team 

Amritt
Pico de Orizaba

alabell, the DIY work around is to change the activity type - i.e from road cycling to mtb, save it and then change it back. magically and beyond the understanding of the strava tech people this gets the power data into your overview chart. its impossible to do this for every activity so you need to do it when you know you'v made a particular effort. 
this issue is now so old, that it makes you wonder where their focus is....adding new features but not fixing the core existing ones I believe.

Amritt
Pico de Orizaba

its still not fixed....work around or not it ...its a joke that this has been identified but not fixed after so long.

Jane, this isn't a solution. Any updates here?

Amritt
Pico de Orizaba

Hi,

just wanted to flag that i have noticed this yesterday and realised a few rides are not synching properly. Today is the 3rd of Feb 2023 so I hope the bug that the original Strava reply in nov 22 is actually being dealt with.  

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @AltadenaCheetah 

Thanks for posting about this.  We do indeed have a bug right now where some activities are not updating the power curve.  Sorry about that.  Our Team is working on solving this as quickly as possible.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Just noting that I have been, and still as of this week also continue to have this issue. Would appreciate if it could be fixed 

This is still a problem on my profile. How come nothing has been done about this issue for so long?

Hello Jane, 

I just noticed this too. I set a 5 minute power PR on my activity from 3-9-2023, and this did not update on my power curve. Can someone please fix this. This power curve is a very useful tool, but not very helpful if it is not accurate.

Thanks, 

Patrick

Hi Jane-- has this been fixed? I'm still having issues not able to see recently completed ride within the last 6 weeks. The most recent ride I have showing is from December 29th, even though I've been riding multiple times since then.